Brisbane Food and Wine Directory
Showing 2 Categories
Do you like the Hospitality in Brisbane?
Brisbane is home to a great food and wine scene, with plenty of options for both locals and visitors. Here are some recommended places to dine and drink in and around the region.
- Gerard's Bistro: This award-winning restaurant in Fortitude Valley serves up modern Middle Eastern cuisine with a Mediterranean twist. The menu includes dishes like smoked eggplant falafel and chermoula-spiced octopus.
- Aria: Located in the heart of the CBD, Aria is a fine dining restaurant with stunning views of the Brisbane River. The menu features contemporary Australian cuisine, with dishes like roasted duck breast and barramundi.
- E'cco Bistro: This restaurant in Newstead is a must-visit for lovers of modern Australian cuisine. The menu changes seasonally, but you can expect dishes like confit pork belly and grilled market fish.
- The Fox Hotel: This popular pub in South Brisbane is known for its rooftop bar and great selection of beers on tap. There's also a restaurant downstairs serving up classic pub grub like burgers and fish and chips.
- Brewdog: This Scottish brewery has a location in Brisbane's CBD, where you can sample their craft beers and pair them with bar snacks like chicken wings and loaded fries. There's also a rooftop bar with great views of the city.
- The Charming Squire: This James Squire brewery in South Brisbane is a great spot for beer lovers. There's a large selection of beers on tap, as well as a restaurant serving up hearty dishes like pork belly and lamb shoulder.
- Bunker: Located in Milton, Bunker is a cafe with a focus on specialty coffee. They source their beans from around the world and roast them in-house, and also offer a small food menu with items like avocado toast and bircher muesli.
- The Single Guys: With locations in Kenmore and Eagle Heights, The Single Guys is a specialty coffee cafe that also serves up tasty brunch dishes like corn fritters and mushroom hash.
- Campos Coffee: This Brisbane-born coffee roaster has a number of locations around the city, including one in Fortitude Valley that also serves brunch dishes like shakshuka and bacon and egg rolls.
- Greaser: This underground bar in Fortitude Valley also serves up tasty American-style burgers and fries for take away. They also have a range of beers and cocktails to choose from.
- Musgrave & Co: This West End eatery has a takeaway window where you can grab items like roast beef sandwiches and vegetarian curries.
- Felons Brewing Co: Located by the river in Howard Smith Wharves, Felons Brewing Co offers takeaway food like fish and chips and burgers, as well as their own range of craft beers.
There are plenty more great dining and drinking options in and around Brisbane, but these are just a few to get you started. Happy eating and drinking!
Brisbane Food and Wine Articles