Brisbane Entertainment Directory
Showing 1 Categories
Do you like the entertainment in Brisbane?
The city of Brisbane is a wonderful destination for anyone looking for leisure and entertainment options in the state of Queensland, Australia. With a variety of activities and attractions available throughout the region, it is considered to be one of the most vibrant and exciting destinations in the country.
To help you make the most of your time in the city, we have compiled a list of some of the best leisure and entertainment options in the region. These options are categorised into Tours and Adventure, Cinema and Theatre.
Tours and Adventure
1. Story Bridge Adventure Climb: If you are looking for a thrilling adventure, then the Story Bridge Adventure Climb is the perfect option for you. It is a unique and exciting way to explore the city as you climb the iconic Story Bridge and take in the stunning views of the Brisbane River and the city skyline. It is located at Kangaroo Point, Brisbane.
2. Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary: This sanctuary is home to over 130 koalas as well as other native Australian animals such as kangaroos, wallabies, dingoes and more. Visitors can pet and hold koalas, take photos with them, hand-feed kangaroos, and also watch sheep dogs in action. It is located in the Brisbane suburban area of Fig Tree Pocket.
3. Tangalooma Island Resort: This resort is located on Moreton Island, off the coast of Brisbane. The island offers a variety of activities and attractions such as dolphin feeding, snorkelling, quad biking and sandboarding and more. It is an ideal spot to escape the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy a relaxing day out.
Cinema and Theatre
1. Palace Cinemas: The Palace Cinemas are known for their luxurious and comfortable theatres, offering a unique movie experience to visitors. This cinema chain is popular for its selection of international and independent films. It has multiple locations including James Street in Fortitude Valley and Barracks in Paddington.
2. Queensland Performing Arts Centre (QPAC): QPAC is one of the largest performing arts centres in Australia with a capacity to accommodate large-scale productions including musicals, dance performances and opera. The venue regularly hosts some of the world's most popular theatre productions making it a must-visit destination for theatre lovers. It is located at Southbank.
3. New Farm Cinemas: This boutique cinema is known for its retro charm and eclectic selection of films catering to audiences looking for cult classics and arthouse productions. It also has a bar and offers a selection of food and drinks to make your movie experience even more enjoyable. It is located in New Farm.
Overall, Brisbane offers a diverse range of entertainment options to visitors all-year round, with something for everyone to enjoy. The city's bustling lifestyle made possible by its locals make it one of the best destinations in Australia for entertainment, and the options discussed above are sure to make your trip memorable.
Brisbane Entertainment Articles