Brisbane Community Events
- Green Heart Fair - A bi-annual eco-event which is located at the Carindale Recreation Reserve that features food trucks, stalls of sustainable and eco-friendly products, and activities that concern the environment.
- Brisbane Festival - A three-week long event in September that headlines the who's who of performers in music, arts, and culture. It is a significant event that aims to celebrate the diverse and vibrant city culture of Brisbane.
- Global Food Markets - A monthly food event that highlights various and unique foods from all around the world such as Southeast Asian street foods, Turkish treats, or French crepes, etc.
- Murphy's Creek Markets - A market event series that happens four times a year which is in between Toowoomba and Brisbane. It features great food and drinks, unique recycled and hand-made items and craftworks, and live music performances.
- Brisbane Writers Festival - An event that happens in September wherein visitors can have the chance to meet their favorite authors, attend creative writing workshops, and catch lectures and talks from people in the industry.
- Blues on Broadbeach Music Festival - A three-day long music event that happens in May featuring Australian and international Blues acts. The event is located at Broadbeach in Gold Coast and is free to the public.
Events in Brisbane and Customers searching for You